Protein is widely available and we are educated about benefits of seeking it from food other than meat. Removing meat doesn’t mean removing flavor.
- Spinach Quiche (spinach, ricotta cheese, and egg)
- Vegetarian Lasagna (spinach, mushroom, zucchini, in a layer of pasta, tomato sauce and creamy cheese sauce)
- Vegetarian Paella (Spanish Rice dish with zucchini, eggplant, artichoke heart and peas seasoned with saffron)
- Vegetarian Enchiladas ( Tortilla filled with sweet potato, zucchini, mushroom, bell pepper, and onion topped with green chili sauce)
- Vegan Chili (tomatoes, Onion, Zucchini, Squash, Carrots, Bell Peppers, Kidney Beans, Chili Powder, Basil and Oregano